Talk:T-350 rebuild tech
 Signing entries
At the end of your message, please include the following text as your "signature": --~~~~. That's two dashes, followed by four tilde characters. It will automatically be converted to your signature, including the time and date. Or use the "Your signature with timestamp" button above, second from the end, right side. Thanks!
00:22, 24 April 2012 (MDT)
You also used TH350 yourself in the article. And T-350. And t-350, etc. I saw some of the photos don't match what you wrote. If there's something still "F'd up", fix it! If you don't know how, point them out and I will do it for you.--Cobalt327 10:26, 19 March 2012 (MDT)
- HA HA HA HA ...You dont even know where the article originated, then you install information that is not even correct. Take photos from other companies like an internet queen and post it not know what the hell is incorect. Or is this a test for me?
- Formatting still incorrect in sections, it was fine the way I had it earlier version. Makes a person wonder how many other wiki pages have been f'd the same way? I found a few wiki pages with screw'd formatting on photos and words. I can fix the problems, I am letting you hang yourself in front of Jon. Crosley 06:44, 20 March 2012 (MDT)
 Credit where credit is due
This came mostly from jakeshoe's article I linked to. He deserves credit.--Cobalt327 06:42, 26 March 2012 (MDT)
 jakeshoe article credit
I have determined that it is necessary to leave credit to jakeshoe. Pls. do not remove credit. If you choose to do things like remove a correction to a sentence started in lower case, that shows either a complete lack of knowledge of grammar, etc. (not likely) or that you are simply being spiteful at a cost to the Crankshaft Coalition Wiki project. I'd appreciate it if you would let go of the past and work with, not against, me. And I will do the same. You know, this could be a good thing for all concerned. THAT could be an example of "synergy". Another thing- there is no space needed between the title line and the first line of a paragraph (IIRC it looks the same either way on the main page). If you see how Jon does this (that's how I first saw how to do it) and also look at most any wiki article, that's how they all do it.--Cobalt327 00:53, 27 March 2012 (MDT)
here is a time line for you. Since last year Jon decided to reduce the sticky articles on each forum of Hotrodders .... I asked for and received permission from Jake to move his articles to the wiki. He did not care. Jon verified with me about Jake's permission. I talk to Jake on a regular basis via text, email , voice and in person. I have cleaned up the text, taken new photos (not off the internet) and generally the current article is not a duplicate of Jake's OE articles. Eventually the whole text & Photos will be altered / changed, re-written. The articles will not be remotely the same. YOU renamed the article of T-350 rebuild tech and that cancelled the forum links I had in place to the wiki. I corrected that. Also, I will add space or take away space as I see fit, I dont need to follow other's. I will alter any text or lettering as I see fit. I do not care what you think on that. I view this wiki in Safari and Chrome, I guess the browsers may display different for you than I see. You dont have to like it , but you will need to learn to deal with me. Some of those words should sound familiar to you 20:40, 28 March 2012
- As the article now stands, it is still largely the work of jakeshoe. Even if the article was a totally original work, there is good reason to link to an article like jakeshoe's. Pls. sign your entries.--Cobalt327 21:12, 28 March 2012 (MDT) +
 Unnecessary deletion of images
Pls. don't delete any more images that were originally from jakeshoe's thread. The images may still be of use elsewhere even if they are not used in this article.--Cobalt327 22:46, 31 March 2012 (MDT)
- plz use updated fotos , more clear, better focus, cleaner background.signed--Crosley 02:23, 1 April 2012
 jakeshoe article credit
This article was inspired by jakeshoe article. It has now been heavily developed from a race type trans tech build to a generic T-350 build article. Crosley 02:51, 1 April 2012 (MDT)
- many added hp and race additions to ad here. or should there be separate article, this article is so long I am conflicted on additional length. signed--Crosley 03:04, 1 April 2012
The continuity of the history of this article has been compromised by the totally unnecessary DELETION of the original images. This is counterproductive.--Cobalt327 13:39, 1 April 2012 (MDT)
- Deleted images have been uploaded again, from the Hotrodders thread TH350 Rebuild Tech. Without the images the history is full of deleted image messages instead of how the article actually appeared during its creation. There is no reason to delete the images, and there is no precedence that I have been able to find that shows deleting photos that aren't being currently used to be SOP. Just because the images are not being used on this particular page does not mean they have no value or can't be used elsewhere. There are some things I'm considering doing w/the images unrelated to this page entirely. And there may be other uses for them in the future by other contributors, so do not delete the images I just uploaded, or any other images I have uploaded unless they are in violation of policy. The same thing holds true for deleting things from the discussion page. There are guidelines on this, here.
- There is no need for continued animosity. I again will say that I'm willing to put the past behind us in an effort to maintain a decent working relationship. That's all I can do, the rest is up to you.--Cobalt327 12:22, 2 April 2012 (MDT)
 Bottom line
Jakeshoe requested he be given credit for his contributions to this article as well as the TH400 rebuild tech article. This has been done at the behest of this wiki's bureaucrat. The credits are to remain.--Cobalt327 07:55, 21 January 2013 (MST)